Level 3 Content Creator
|Course Duration:||13 months plus End Point Assessment|
|Course Qualification:||Level 3 Apprenticeship|
This apprenticeship is designed for staff developing and creating written and audio visual content that can be used across a variety of platforms and media. This may include social media, broadcast or in print. Working to a brief, content creators research, prepare and develop messaging to maximise audience engagement.
Our Content Creator apprenticeships are perfect for any hard-working individual that loves to express their creativity through work. This apprenticeship opens multiple doors to your future and is a unique opportunity to gain skills in a constantly growing industry. The main duties of a content creator are:
- Plan and develop creative content in line with the brief and budget/costs.
- Interpret the strategy and objectives of the brand and align these to the content.
- Research, prepare and develop the media messaging to maximise audience engagement.
- Develop and create written content that can be used across a variety of media.
- Create visual and audio content that can be used across a variety of media.
- Store content securely and methodically to enable efficient access and retrieval.
- Collaborate with colleagues and clients to plan and align content delivery with business objectives.
- Manage content online using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the content produced against the original plan and recommend improvements.