|Company Name:||Dentsu / Merkle UK|
|Course Name:||Digital marketer (Level 3)|
|Course Duration:||15 Months|
They are here to learn, so use their ambitious and open mind to learn from both those around them and the ample opportunities to take ownership of campaign process – from ensuring the right creative is delivered to match the right media plans, to managing status and action logs to ensure no deliverables are missed and all deadlines are hit.
We know great thinking comes from everywhere in the team, so AEs will be strongly encouraged to fully immerse themselves in the industry, meeting with media partners, networking with other teams around the agency and liaising with their peers on other accounts to learn what great looks like and spot interesting opportunities to solve challenges on your account patch.
The AE will work at pace across a number of simultaneous projects either within one account or more likely across multiple accounts. They will develop their experience of account management as well as starting to understand the planning process across both the brand and demand gen sides of the business. Further they will work closely with other channel teams, strategists and external agencies to ensure the smooth delivery, activation, reporting and optimisation of campaigns for clients.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Gather market and media research, and compile competitive spend reports
• Work closely with media and account teams to develop and maintain media plans
• Support process across the account, from status meetings to RTBs, planning and reporting
• Building relationships with clients and media partners to aid in understanding the clients’ requirements and the capabilities of various partners to help solve problems
• Maintain account files and documentation
• Format, proof, and prepare PowerPoint presentations as needed
• Work with media team colleagues to traffic, track and report on campaign pacing, performance and optimisations as needed
• Immerses self and team in clients’ business: understanding their challenges, objectives, external economic environment, markets they operate in, competitive threats and relevant partner agencies; knows client’s products inside out and applies this knowledge to deliver innovative, ambitious client plans and service
• 5 GCSEs grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English and Maths)
• Passion for the media industry
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with solid mathematical understanding
• Detail-oriented and organized
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PPT) and ability to adapt to/learn new technologies
• Ability to multitask and prioritize
• Creative and willing to contribute to brainstorming/strategy sessions
• Positive, professional, enthusiastic, and team-oriented attitude
• Related internship/job experience is a huge plus if no previous experience
THE KEY BEHAVIOURS
• Curious, engaged, passionate and eager to learn about your clients, MB2B and the media industry
• Ability to multi-task across multiple workstreams and/or accounts as required
• Ability to support campaign delivery from start to end
• Manage multiple stakeholders - from internal teams, to external agencies and of course clients
• Extremely well organised, ensures that deadlines are met, calls and meetings are on time, meeting notes are captured and circulated etc
• Takes on challenging projects/problems and works with the team to find solutions
• Isn’t afraid to work independently or as part of a team to complete projects in the best possible manner
• Sees patterns in data, understands what it means and can translate it into optimisation recommendations to improve performance
• Creates helpful client and media partner proposals on a range of topics, not just their own brand / area / expertise
You will undertake the ground breaking Apprentify Digital Marketer Level 3 apprenticeship.
We have designed our programme to offer you 4 distinct routes to focus your career path and specialise in areas such as Social Media, Search Engine Marketing, Web Design or Web Development. These paths are designed to jump start your career and make you stand out in a competitive field increasing your future earning potential.
During the 15 months of training you will learn cutting edge theory and industry practice across three Knowledge Modules:
What you will receive:
In addition to all of the above, all of our applicants will go through our Assessment Centre. This exclusive session is designed to identify your digital strengths and weaknesses to help us match you with the perfect employer and the perfect role to start your career in the best way!
Holland & Barrett
Contract Furniture Group