|Company Name:||Network Design & Marketing Limited|
|Company Address:||Leeds, United Kingdom , LS2 7PN|
|Course Name:||Content creator (Level 3)|
|Course Duration:||15 Months|
We are an established, award-winning design and marketing agency with a varied portfolio of exciting and challenging clients, many of them longstanding. We have specialisms in healthcare, beauty and life sciences, but also service brands across household, business services, engineering, finance and logistics.
We are always looking to develop our opportunities and serve our clients more effectively. We are a close, collaborative team of 10 and remain faithful to our original objective: to provide excellent, cost-effective, tailor made marketing solutions to help our clients effectively promote their products and services. To achieve this through a conscientious and effective service from experts.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Building strong relationships, both internally and externally
• Day-to-day management of our client’s marketing projects, campaigns and events
• Maintaining regular written and verbal communication with clients, including work-in-progress status updates
• Managing workflow in and out of our design studio and to our external partners
• Gaining client approval for projects, ensuring work is carried out to the agreed brief
• Raising estimates, orders and invoices
• Stock management and deliveries in and out
• 5 GCSEs grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English and Maths)
You will undertake the ground-breaking Apprentify Content Creator Level 3 apprenticeship.
We have designed our programme to offer you a distinct route into your chosen career path and specialise in researching, preparing, and developing content to maximise audience engagement. Content creators capture the strategy and objectives of the brand and needs of the customer, client or business.
During the 13 months of training, you will learn the most up to date theory and industry practices across 11 carefully structured Modules covering the duties that are required as a Content Creator: