Do you have a minimum of 2 years' experience working in marketing? We’re looking for a Marketing Executive to grow our new office in Congleton. We work with some of the biggest names in B2B technology from ABB to Airbus and Nokia to NTT. Working alongside team members, you’ll advise clients, develop editor relationships, manage a range of marketing projects, and ensure our clients’ marketing objectives are met.
You’ll be responsible for coordinating all activities for your accounts, ensuring all actions are completed by their respective deadlines, and that all administrative tasks, particularly reporting and billing, are completed effectively and efficiently.
In addition to competitive compensation, this role will present you with the opportunity to develop your marketing skills across a wide range of activities covering content generation and content distribution. You’ll also have the opportunity to move forward rapidly in your career while helping to grow the business at this new office.
There is not a specific type of person that would “ideally” suit this role, and we do not require the successful applicant to have agency experience.
You must have a good grounding in a broad range of marketing disciplines and also understand the trade-offs that need to be made when planning a marketing budget. Minimum experience is two years working in a responsible marketing role. Experience in other business functions is an advantage.
5 GCSEs grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English and Maths)
You will have all of the following skills:
- Broad understanding across marketing disciplines.
- Strong background in at least one marketing discipline (e.g. PR, advertising, direct marketing, etc) within either an in-house marketing department or an agency
- Well organised and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- An effective communicator, able to explain opinions and facts to clients.
- Ability to build strong long-term relationships with clients
- Good numeric skills, with the ability to budget and manage invoicing in multiple currencies
- Good Excel skills, with experience in accurately analysing data and presenting results
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, even when priorities are changed frequently by the client
- Strong PC skills
- Organisation, planning & priority setting
- Clear communication (written & spoken)
- Problem solving & critical thinking
- Adaptable / flexible
- Negotiating and influencing
- Decision making
- Fostering teamwork
- Target orientated
Company Core Values
- Commercial awareness
Training to be provided
Alongside this role the successful apprentice will study the Marketing Executive Level 4 apprenticeship, which is suited for individuals who have some experience in marketing but can now focus on strategy and optimising project and team management skills to successfully manage stakeholder relationships, deliver marketing plans, and support the business.
Things to consider
What you get
- Earn whilst you learn with a brilliant starting salary of between £22,000 - £24,000
- Bonuses paid twice per year based on individual and company performance
- Flexible working with a mix of home / office based
- 18 months of training and development on a Marketing Executive apprenticeship
- Mentors and coaches that will help develop your career
Fantastic career and earning potential within a fast growing business and industry. This is like no other opportunity on the market.