The Architect / Digital Marketing Apprentice will be joining a brilliant team of 4 specialists with the Innovation team, working with an enviable list of international clients and household brands.
You will be responsible for supporting in the planning and delivery of Architect projects, providing brands with insights into the search behaviour of users and the opportunities this presents for client websites and wider digital strategies.
- Supporting the Product Director on projects, helping to guide the scoping, planning, production and delivery
- Liaising with the Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) team to develop an increasing knowledge of accounts, client teams and any training requirements on Architect processes
- Assessing project deliverables to ensure they match briefs and proactively supporting to keeping them aligned
- Contributing to the wider SEO strategy where relevant
- Support in data analysis and auditing for new business pitches
- Contribute to team growth by sharing expertise, perspectives, and examples of exceptional deliverables as well as processes
- Run training sessions for the SEO teams across Architect related topics, product updates, and new automation tools
• 5 GCSEs grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English and Maths)
We’re keen to meet anyone who’s comfortable with most of the below and are flexible if you have strengths or weaknesses in particular areas. The role comes with comprehensive training and a supportive wider team.
- Understanding of the main SEO performance factors
- Any experience with writing or adapting basic HTML
- Experience with using Google Analytics or other analytics packages
- Confident working with the Microsoft Office 365 suite i.e., Excel, PPT etc.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Any experience with languages like SQL, Python etc. would be advantageous but not essential
• Planning & organising
• Making relationships count
Training to be provided
You will undertake the ground breaking Apprentify Digital Marketer Level 3 apprenticeship.
We have designed our programme to offer you 4 distinct routes to focus your career path and specialise in areas such as Social Media, Search Engine Marketing, Web Design or Web Development. These paths are designed to jump start your career and make you stand out in a competitive field increasing your future earning potential.
During the 15 months of training you will learn cutting edge theory and industry practice across three Knowledge Modules:
- Marketing Principles – starting with the basics you will learn how to effectively target customers based on their wants and desires as well as how the sales and marketing funnels work. You will understand what makes customers buy or not buy and how marketing can influence this as well as how to effectively focus on target markets and manage customers to make them loyal to a business.
- How the Web Works – delving into the technical you will learn the Principles of Coding and how marketers create effective web sites, designs and user interfaces. This includes how web design and development drive engagement and conversions.
- Driving Return on Investment – using data to create detailed customer insight, you will learn how to use industry leading platforms (including Google Analytics) to understand the online customer journey and improve your marketing based on customer usage of your website.
What you will receive:
- Access to some of the largest digital focused companies in the North West and Yorkshire
- A chance to earn whilst you learn amongst leading industry professionals
- Full support and coaching from an experienced Development Coach with excellent industry experience
- Onsite monthly visits / mentoring and coaching sessions
- Graduation in under 15 months
- Access to the very latest online technical and marketing training
- Marketing projects based on real life scenarios within your business to enhance learning
- Develop expertise in an area to develop your career with our bespoke Path to Mastery
- Digital skills and coaching in social media marketing, Google advertising, copywriting, website design and development, content production and tools to enhance digital marketing
In addition to all of the above, all of our applicants will go through our Assessment Centre. This exclusive session is designed to identify your digital strengths and weaknesses to help us match you with the perfect employer and the perfect role to start your career in the best way!
Things to consider
- 15 months of training and development on a Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
- Google and marketing qualifications
- Mentors and coaches that will help develop your career
Fantastic career and earning potential within a fast growing business and industry. This is like no other opportunity on the market.