We've been in the security industry for over 100 years. We're family owned and care about our staff and our delivery. We believe in looking after our customers and diversity within security. All staff will have an ally and work in an inclusive environment.
Due to us being a growing company, we are looking to fill the role of Business Development Manager Security Solutions. To join our growing team, please review the list of responsibilities and qualifications. You have the opportunity to join a growing sales team, with the main responsibility of bringing in new revenue for Lodge Service.
- Be able to talk about a security solution and demonstrate all areas of our company
- Working with the different managers to understand how the solution will assist the customer
- Meet and exceed revenue sales objectives
- Manage a range of opportunities, the associated reporting and account planning to support the achievement of sales objectives
- Maintain high levels of knowledge and expertise regarding our customers, their industries, associated risk, managed services and information security technology opportunities
- Manage client expectations throughout the sales cycle
- Prepare proposals, presentations, quotations, contracts, and supporting documentation
- Assist in attaining the regional sales growth and margin targets
- Represent the full breadth of our Security Solutions portfolio including security services, technology and keyholding
- Consult with clients and sales team to identify business requirements, discover and qualify opportunities
- Ability to engage and drive conversations with customers and present Security Sales concepts
- Advanced English (written and verbal)
- Must have high ethics, integrity, and humility and be able to work with other teams
- Good telephone manner
- Must have a grade C/4 or above in GCSE maths and english
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Creative, Initiative, Customer care skills,
Training to be provided
Level 4 Sales Executive Apprenticeship
A Sales Executive is a sales person working in either the Business to Business or Business to Consumer markets with the responsibility to sell a specific product line or service. They plan their sales activities, lead the end-to-end sales interaction with the customer and manage their sales internally within their organisation. They will be responsible for retaining and growing a number of existing customer accounts, and generating new business by contacting prospective customers, qualifying opportunities and bringing the sales process to a mutually acceptable close.
A Sales Executive will develop customer relationships by establishing rapport and building trust and confidence in their own and their organisation’s capabilities through demonstration of detailed product knowledge, competitor knowledge and an understanding of the market in which they operate, and by ensuring a positive customer experience.
This program covers and will help you develop skills in:
- Sales fundamentals
- The sales lifecycle
- Understanding your product portfolio
- Closing a sale
- Ethics and legalities
- Gathering Intelligence
Things to consider
Great company benefits. Use of a pool car (fleet of teslas) as well as the opportunity to have your own vehicle based on performance.
1% commission structure of the total revenue to bring in
Permanent Position on successful completion of the apprenticeship