Tone are on the look-out for a smart, driven individual to support our continued growth and assist with the efficient, profitable delivery of digital marketing and creative projects. This is an entry point to a career in project management and digital marketing, with a slant on PPC and SEO projects although you’ll be expected to support the profitable delivery of projects across our other disciplines too (motion graphics and web development).
This role suits you if you’re organised, ambitious and take pride in the finer details helping accomplish project objectives with thorough planning and great communication.
• Managing internal and external marketing & design projects
• Hands-on support on prominent SEO and PPC account
• Day-to-day communication with team members and clients via email, telephone, chat and project management system.
• Assisting project scoping, delivering estimates and ensuring timelines are met
• Upkeep of PM system and reporting on tasks & milestones complete • Management of final quality assurance checklists and project snagging
• Being a superstar communicator and making clients feel special
• 5 GCSEs grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English and Maths)
We’re looking for you if you...
• Are organised, disciplined and can help us deliver projects profitably
• Understand ‘The web’ (you’ll be working mostly on web-based software and weith websites, email and social media).
• Thrive in a versatile team environment
• Are comfortable with the prospect of getting involved with professional communication situations, working with initiative
• Can demonstrate a desire for managing potentially complex projects
• Feel you can shoot down problems and work on your own initiative where neccessary.
Training to be provided
You will undertake the ground breaking Apprentify Digital Marketer Level 3 apprenticeship.
We have designed our programme to offer you 4 distinct routes to focus your career path and specialise in areas such as Social Media, Search Engine Marketing, Web Design or Web Development. These paths are designed to jump start your career and make you stand out in a competitive field increasing your future earning potential.
During the 15 months of training you will learn cutting edge theory and industry practice across three Knowledge Modules:
- Marketing Principles – starting with the basics you will learn how to effectively target customers based on their wants and desires as well as how the sales and marketing funnels work. You will understand what makes customers buy or not buy and how marketing can influence this as well as how to effectively focus on target markets and manage customers to make them loyal to a business.
- How the Web Works – delving into the technical you will learn the Principles of Coding and how marketers create effective web sites, designs and user interfaces. This includes how web design and development drive engagement and conversions.
- Driving Return on Investment – using data to create detailed customer insight, you will learn how to use industry leading platforms (including Google Analytics) to understand the online customer journey and improve your marketing based on customer usage of your website.
What you will receive:
- A chance to earn whilst you learn amongst leading industry professionals
- Full support and coaching from an experienced Development Coach with excellent industry experience
- Onsite monthly visits / mentoring and coaching sessions
- Graduation in under 15 months
- Access to the very latest online technical and marketing training
- Marketing projects based on real life scenarios within your business to enhance learning
- Develop expertise in an area to develop your career with our bespoke Path to Mastery
- Digital skills and coaching in social media marketing, Google advertising, copywriting, website design and development, content production and tools to enhance digital marketing
In addition to all of the above, all of our applicants will go through our Assessment Centre. This exclusive session is designed to identify your digital strengths and weaknesses to help us match you with the perfect employer and the perfect role to start your career in the best way!
Things to consider
You’ll always work from home on a Friday, and always be in the office Mondays and Thursdays. For the two focus days in between you’ll have the choice to work from home with hardware provided, or in the office to learn and grow with your team.
While you’re on the apprenticeship scheme, the salary will be £12,000 p/a however post-apprenticeship our salary bracket for this position is £17,000-£20,000.
You will be mentored and managed on-the-job as you develop your abilities, with one day per month formal training with Apprentify as you complete your 13 month course.
What you can expect
> Twice yearly fully funded Tone outings with generous budgets
> Profit-based bonus delivered at Christmas
> Birthday day off (without impacting your holiday allocation)
> Matched pension contributions
> Flexible and creative working
environment with casual dress code
> Cycle to Work scheme and Childcare vouchers as required
> £555 bonus for 5 years service
> New Apple hardware and opportunities for training and
An apprenticeship initially, this role could develop into a career in Project Management, SEO, PPC, and Social Media Marketing.