Looking to start your digital career? Interested in marketing, website management and content creation? Then this digital agency wants to hear from you! Based in stunning offices in Alderley Park, with great benefits such as above average salary and choosing your own working hours, Venn Digital are looking to hire their next star apprentice.
You will work alongside our team of strategists to ensure our campaign deliverables are in-line with the brief, fit for purpose, on-brand and delivered on-time and in-budget.
You will work with the Client Strategist and Client to make sure campaign deliverables are on track to support the wider strategic objectives.
We’ll teach you how to ask consultative questions to fully understand the overall objective, campaign brief, the client, the audience and the deadline.
Getting stuff done! Making sure what has been agreed to be delivered, is done to Venn standards.
- To breakdown all deliverables (as specified by the strategist or client) into Teamwork (our Project Management software) with Estimated timescales and due dates (deadlines)
- Teamwork should be kept up to date with status, files and time logs
- Campaign collateral creation e.g. digital banners, email templates
- Digital campaign scheduling e.g. social posts, email campaigns, blog content
- Website management to reflect the most recent campaigns
- Communicate deadlines & deliverables to clients to keep them informed
- Work within a budget and report missed deadlines or exceeded timescales
- Ensure the correct tracking & reporting is in place (where applicable)
- Receive briefs from clients for Adhoc requests, ensure this is put into Teamwork with an appropriate task and added to the correct columns on the board
- Contribute to ideas and proactively make recommendations for improvements to campaigns
- Population, proofing and testing of all campaign and web elements
- Reporting – add the list of deliverables & outputs to the delivery report
• 5 GCSEs grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English and Maths)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational, time-management and people management skills
- A positive, can-do attitude and clear focus
- A meticulous eye for detail
- A passion for problem solving
Training to be provided
You will undertake the ground breaking Apprentify Digital Marketer Level 3 apprenticeship.
We have designed our programme to offer you 4 distinct routes to focus your career path and specialise in areas such as Social Media, Search Engine Marketing, Web Design or Web Development. These paths are designed to jump start your career and make you stand out in a competitive field increasing your future earning potential.
During the 15 months of training you will learn cutting edge theory and industry practice across three Knowledge Modules:
- Marketing Principles – starting with the basics you will learn how to effectively target customers based on their wants and desires as well as how the sales and marketing funnels work. You will understand what makes customers buy or not buy and how marketing can influence this as well as how to effectively focus on target markets and manage customers to make them loyal to a business.
- How the Web Works – delving into the technical you will learn the Principles of Coding and how marketers create effective web sites, designs and user interfaces. This includes how web design and development drive engagement and conversions.
- Driving Return on Investment – using data to create detailed customer insight, you will learn how to use industry leading platforms (including Google Analytics) to understand the online customer journey and improve your marketing based on customer usage of your website.
What you will receive:
- A chance to earn whilst you learn amongst leading industry professionals
- Full support and coaching from an experienced Development Coach with excellent industry experience
- Onsite monthly visits / mentoring and coaching sessions
- Graduation in under 15 months
- Access to the very latest online technical and marketing training
- Marketing projects based on real life scenarios within your business to enhance learning
- Develop expertise in an area to develop your career with our bespoke Path to Mastery
- Digital skills and coaching in social media marketing, Google advertising, copywriting, website design and development, content production and tools to enhance digital marketing
In addition to all of the above, all of our applicants will go through our Assessment Centre. This exclusive session is designed to identify your digital strengths and weaknesses to help us match you with the perfect employer and the perfect role to start your career in the best way!
Things to consider
- 15 months of training and development on a Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
- Google and marketing qualifications
- Mentors and coaches that will help develop your career
Full time and permanent position for the right candidate after completion of the apprenticeship.