Looking to start your digital career? Interested in project management and marketing? Then this digital agency wants to hear from you! Based in stunning offices in Alderley Park, with great benefits such as above average salary and choosing your own working hours, Venn Digital are looking to hire their next star apprentice.
Working alongside the Project Management team to support the delivery of web projects through the studio efficiently. Understanding briefs and objectives set out with a client, managing your time and resource effectively.
You will work with the team to understand the requirements for the project. You will work with the studio team internally to brief in, communicate, populate, test and feedback on tasks.
Using our Project Management software (Teamwork) you will detail the relevant tasks and make sure time is tracked accordingly.
- Assist in the project delivery alongside of Project Managers
- Take briefs from the team, clients and the studio team
- Hold team members working on the project to high quality standards
- Manage any project administration including documentation, tasks and time tracking
- Test, populate, track bugs and snagging issues
• 5 GCSEs grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English and Maths)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational, time-management and people management skills
- A positive, can-do attitude and clear focus
- A meticulous eye for detail
- A passion for problem solving
Training to be provided
You will undertake the ground breaking Apprentify Digital Marketer Level 3 apprenticeship.
We have designed our programme to offer you 4 distinct routes to focus your career path and specialise in areas such as Social Media, Search Engine Marketing, Web Design or Web Development. These paths are designed to jump start your career and make you stand out in a competitive field increasing your future earning potential.
During the 15 months of training you will learn cutting edge theory and industry practice across three Knowledge Modules:
- Marketing Principles – starting with the basics you will learn how to effectively target customers based on their wants and desires as well as how the sales and marketing funnels work. You will understand what makes customers buy or not buy and how marketing can influence this as well as how to effectively focus on target markets and manage customers to make them loyal to a business.
- How the Web Works – delving into the technical you will learn the Principles of Coding and how marketers create effective web sites, designs and user interfaces. This includes how web design and development drive engagement and conversions.
- Driving Return on Investment – using data to create detailed customer insight, you will learn how to use industry leading platforms (including Google Analytics) to understand the online customer journey and improve your marketing based on customer usage of your website.
What you will receive:
- A chance to earn whilst you learn amongst leading industry professionals
- Full support and coaching from an experienced Development Coach with excellent industry experience
- Onsite monthly visits / mentoring and coaching sessions
- Graduation in under 15 months
- Access to the very latest online technical and marketing training
- Marketing projects based on real life scenarios within your business to enhance learning
- Develop expertise in an area to develop your career with our bespoke Path to Mastery
- Digital skills and coaching in social media marketing, Google advertising, copywriting, website design and development, content production and tools to enhance digital marketing
In addition to all of the above, all of our applicants will go through our Assessment Centre. This exclusive session is designed to identify your digital strengths and weaknesses to help us match you with the perfect employer and the perfect role to start your career in the best way!
Things to consider
- 15 months of training and development on a Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
- Google and marketing qualifications
- Mentors and coaches that will help develop your career
Full time and permanent position for the right candidate after completion of the apprenticeship.