We are looking for an enthusiastic apprentice who will be responsible for all aspects of marketing through social media and other campaigns to promote the business and brand.
You will have support from a digital marketing consultant and content marketer who will do some initial training with you and put together the monthly marketing strategy and social media content plan which you will then execute. You will be responsible for social media pages and creating content, video, photos, blogs, email marketing campaigns, paid advertising, posts and adding and engaging on social media platforms. You will also have the following duties;
- Assists in creating materials, including brochures, blogs, marketing copy, social media posts and videos etc.
- Maintain and update company website.
- Helps maintain and manage social media accounts, execute monthly social media content plan.
- Help organise and plan the production of marketing materials.
- Follow up on social media and website enquires including booking in the client.
- Enter data into spreadsheets and helps to create data and financial reports for managers and directors.
- Delivers reports on research findings through written documents and verbal presentations.
- Research market trends, demographics, pricing strategies, and other relevant information that helps managers and directors.
- Other ad hoc duties
5 GCSEs grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English and Maths)
- Excellent Interpersonal / Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Confident using various Social Media platforms and keeping up to date with the latest trends and techniques through research and learning
- Organisation and Planning
- Punctual and reliable
- Preferred but not essential: Video Editing, Canva or Adobe Creative skills, Photoshop and Illustrator experience, Video production and editing, or keen to learn. Photography experience / interest.
- Fun and energetic
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to adapt and respond to changing priorities
- Willing and eager to learn
- Integrity and trust
- Ability to problem solve.
- Work on their own Initiative
- Be able to work as part of a Team
Training to be provided
You will undertake the ground breaking Apprentify Digital Marketer Level 3 apprenticeship.
We have designed our programme to offer you 4 distinct routes to focus your career path and specialise in areas such as Social Media, Search Engine Marketing, Web Design or Web Development. These paths are designed to jump start your career and make you stand out in a competitive field increasing your future earning potential.
During the 15 months of training you will learn cutting edge theory and industry practice across three Knowledge Modules:
- Marketing Principles – starting with the basics you will learn how to effectively target customers based on their wants and desires as well as how the sales and marketing funnels work. You will understand what makes customers buy or not buy and how marketing can influence this as well as how to effectively focus on target markets and manage customers to make them loyal to a business.
- How the Web Works – delving into the technical you will learn the Principles of Coding and how marketers create effective web sites, designs and user interfaces. This includes how web design and development drive engagement and conversions.
- Driving Return on Investment – using data to create detailed customer insight, you will learn how to use industry leading platforms (including Google Analytics) to understand the online customer journey and improve your marketing based on customer usage of your website.
What you will receive:
- A chance to earn whilst you learn amongst leading industry professionals
- Full support and coaching from an experienced Development Coach with excellent industry experience
- Onsite monthly visits / mentoring and coaching sessions
- Graduation in under 15 months
- Access to the very latest online technical and marketing training
- Marketing projects based on real life scenarios within your business to enhance learning
- Develop expertise in an area to develop your career with our bespoke Path to Mastery
- Digital skills and coaching in social media marketing, Google advertising, copywriting, website design and development, content production and tools to enhance digital marketing
In addition to all of the above, all of our applicants will go through our Assessment Centre. This exclusive session is designed to identify your digital strengths and weaknesses to help us match you with the perfect employer and the perfect role to start your career in the best way!
Things to consider
• On site parking
• Good salary potential
• 10000-11000 DOE
• Team building days and treats
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
Permanent position for the right candidate upon completion of their apprenticeship. An exciting job prospect for a hard working individual, eager to learn and willing to help the expansion of a growing company. If successful a permanent position will be offered and it could lead to a potentially bigger role within the company and marketing team as it grows, for the right person.