We are looking for a proactive individual to help drive our digital department forwards. Working closely with the Paid Media Manager, this is a great opportunity for the right candidate to develop their digital marketing career while working in a fast-paced, exciting agency.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will revolve around ensuring our clients businesses thrive, using a range of digital marketing techniques, focused around a range of paid media channels, including Google, Meta, TikTok and LinkedIn.
- Setting up new campaigns on both Google Ads, Paid Social Media platforms and Programmatic ads
- Performing keyword research using Google Keyword Planner and SEMrush
- Regular checks on accounts and campaigns within Google Ads, ensuring budgets are met
- Analysing & optimising campaigns to meet client KPIs including: budgets, bid levels, target audiences, keywords, ad copy and assets
- Reviewing and suggesting strategy changes based on current data
- Reporting to the PPC manager with key campaign metrics
- Being results driven, focusing on client KPIs and ensuring we deliver a positive ROAS/ROI
- Keeping up to date with digital industry developments.
- Liaising with clients and presenting key findings
- Writing ad copy for both Google Ads and Paid Social Ads
- Working with the wider team across larger clients
- Liaising with the creative department on Paid Social, Display and Programmatic assets
- Liaising and working with the UX & CRO department to further optimise
- Excellent analytical, organisational, and time-management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced agency environment
- A willingness and desire to learn everything you can about digital marketing
Must have grade 4 or above in Maths and English GCSE
IT skills, Communication skills, Creative, Presentation skills,
Training to be provided
You will undertake the ground breaking Apprentify Digital Marketer Level 3 apprenticeship.
We have designed our programme to offer you 4 distinct routes to focus your career path and specialise in areas such as Social Media, Search Engine Marketing, Web Design or Web Development. These paths are designed to jump start your career and make you stand out in a competitive field increasing your future earning potential.
During the 15 months of training you will learn cutting edge theory and industry practice across three Knowledge Modules:
Marketing Principles – starting with the basics you will learn how to effectively target customers based on their wants and desires as well as how the sales and marketing funnels work. You will understand what makes customers buy or not buy and how marketing can influence this as well as how to effectively focus on target markets and manage customers to make them loyal to a business.
How the Web Works – delving into the technical you will learn the Principles of Coding and how marketers create effective web sites, designs and user interfaces. This includes how web design and development drive engagement and conversions.
Driving Return on Investment – using data to create detailed customer insight, you will learn how to use industry leading platforms (including Google Analytics) to understand the online customer journey and improve your marketing based on customer usage of your website.
What you will receive:
- A chance to earn whilst you learn amongst leading industry professionals
- Full support and coaching from an experienced Development Coach with excellent industry experience
- Onsite monthly visits / mentoring and coaching sessions
- Graduation in under 15 months
- Access to the very latest online technical and marketing training
- Marketing projects based on real life scenarios within your business to enhance learning
- Develop expertise in an area to develop your career with our bespoke Path to Mastery
- Digital skills and coaching in social media marketing, Google advertising, copywriting, website design and development, content production and tools to enhance digital marketing
In addition to all of the above, all of our applicants will go through our Assessment Centre. This exclusive session is designed to identify your digital strengths and weaknesses to help us match you with the perfect employer and the perfect role to start your career in the best way!
Things to consider
• Hybrid working (2 days office, 3 days office or home)
• Option for ad-hoc work pattern flex-ing (flexible time bands scheme)
• One day each year (paid) for voluntary/charity work (or Birthday Day off)
• Health cashback plan incl. 24-7 GP, and 24-7 EAP
• IPA member agency; plenty of access to industry related tools and learning
Permanent position on successful completion of the apprenticeship