In this role, the candidate will join the programmatic trading team and will gain hands on experience in activating digital campaigns using programmatic DSPs. Programmatic is the future of advertising, with the majority of digital advertising (outside of social) as well as some traditional OOH, TV & Print buying being bought programmatically.
Merkle - DWA’s integration with dentsu’s B2B agencies offers employees the opportunity to collaborate with data, analytics, creative, and research professionals across the organisation and for some of the world’s most renowned B2B brands, including Intel, Cisco, and AWS.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Programmatic campaign activation and reporting:
The successful candidate will:
- Show an exceptional attention to detail and a good understanding / interest in technology
- Campaign activation: Assisting the team to build out programmatic campaigns in the campaign activation tools; gaining an invaluable knowledge of the platforms, including certification
- Campaign reporting: Assisting the team to build out campaign success reporting, using manual and automatic reporting tools
- Supporting the Account team to plan and activate across both the Brand and Demand campaigns
- Liaising with other agency partners where necessary both within dentsu Network and with external agencies (creative, Digital & PR) on campaign requirements
Client & Internal Relationships:
· Build trusting, collaborative relationships with colleagues both directly within your team, as well as the different agencies under the dentsu network to demonstrate a unified approach to the client
· Build trusting and collaborative relationships with a series of client stakeholders, delivering excellent service and great work
• 5 GCSEs grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English and Maths)
· Establish and maintain communications process with your team and client contacts
· Be comfortable liaising with creative teams and external agencies where necessary
· Ability to solve pacing/delivery issues where required
· Client service experience
· Excellent communication skills are essential
· Excellent attention to detail
· High-level proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
· Creativity/smart thinking
· Numeracy and an analytical approach to data
· Stay up to date with changes in the media landscape
Training to be provided
You will undertake the ground breaking Apprentify Digital Marketer Level 3 apprenticeship.
We have designed our programme to offer you 4 distinct routes to focus your career path and specialise in areas such as Social Media, Search Engine Marketing, Web Design or Web Development. These paths are designed to jump start your career and make you stand out in a competitive field increasing your future earning potential.
During the 15 months of training you will learn cutting edge theory and industry practice across three Knowledge Modules:
- Marketing Principles – starting with the basics you will learn how to effectively target customers based on their wants and desires as well as how the sales and marketing funnels work. You will understand what makes customers buy or not buy and how marketing can influence this as well as how to effectively focus on target markets and manage customers to make them loyal to a business.
- How the Web Works – delving into the technical you will learn the Principles of Coding and how marketers create effective web sites, designs and user interfaces. This includes how web design and development drive engagement and conversions.
- Driving Return on Investment – using data to create detailed customer insight, you will learn how to use industry leading platforms (including Google Analytics) to understand the online customer journey and improve your marketing based on customer usage of your website.
What you will receive:
- A chance to earn whilst you learn amongst leading industry professionals
- Full support and coaching from an experienced Development Coach with excellent industry experience
- Onsite monthly visits / mentoring and coaching sessions
- Graduation in under 15 months
- Access to the very latest online technical and marketing training
- Marketing projects based on real life scenarios within your business to enhance learning
- Develop expertise in an area to develop your career with our bespoke Path to Mastery
- Digital skills and coaching in social media marketing, Google advertising, copywriting, website design and development, content production and tools to enhance digital marketing
In addition to all of the above, all of our applicants will go through our Assessment Centre. This exclusive session is designed to identify your digital strengths and weaknesses to help us match you with the perfect employer and the perfect role to start your career in the best way!
Things to consider
A few of the benefits
Whether it’s the joy of working with people at the top of their game or the Merkle social calendar, people love working here – and we hope you will too
· Career development through Merkle University and other tools; with access to courses, textbooks and mentorship
· Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension, life insurance and other corporate benefits
· A selection of other benefits including ability to buy additional holiday, season ticket loan and 2 volunteer days
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Merkle, a dentsu company, we believe that creating diverse and balanced teams is not just a moral imperative, it is a business imperative. To help our clients reach millions of different people every day, we need our people to reflect the society that we represent.
We aim to create an inclusive culture where all talent thrives, and we champion meaningful progress in diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) for our people, clients and partners.
DEI is firmly embedded into our shared values - the 8 Ways to Never Before - and our Leadership Framework, which applies to all of our people. And our Global DEI Principles reflect our pledge to be an organisation that promotes wellbeing and inclusivity for everyone - regardless of ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, gender (incl. gender identity and gender expression), age, neurodiversity or physical ability.
We are proud of what makes us different and encourage applicants from all different backgrounds to apply to join us. We are always happy to discuss all flexible and agile approached to working and should you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with our recruitment teams.