We have a unique opportunity to join our team at Fresh Movement as a Junior Content Producer. Fresh Movement is the world’s first ‘Fan Focused’ marketing agency, working with large brands all round the world. Our mission is to disrupt the way big brands communicate, achieving this requires great people who are bright, creative, and energetic with a passion for technology, embody a fresh mindset in today’s digital world, this is where you come in…
Fresh Movement undertake a wide range of digital activities from, GTM & product launch campaigns through experiential events and Live broadcasts. The role of Junior Content Producer within this team is to support their growth areas in social media strategy and management, design, and digital implementation.
- To contribute to the creation of client content, working with the client and respected parties to deliver the brief and business objectives
- Using graphic design suites to create, engaging social media content, livestream overlays and other supporting graphics
- Creating content for Fresh Movement’s & Client social media channels
- To support and develop new/existing relevant business relationships within Fresh Movement.
- To develop and maintain an excellent understanding of the client’s business, products, objectives, and marketplace
- To drive and deliver results in line with agreed Key Performance Indicators as agreed by the client
- To support client strategic events and/or campaign planning and execution
- To demonstrate a high degree of professionalism
- To be responsible, while at work, for ensuring that reasonable and appropriate care is taken for own health and safety and for the health and safety of others in the team
- To be responsible for any other task identified by the Line Manager as falling responsibly within the scope and range of the position
- To support in maintaining a dynamic team environment that encourages positive attitude, team interaction and a fresh mind-set
- To maintain regular and effective communication with the team, client and operations
- To demonstrate creativity and creative problem solving
- Have a passion for Technology
- Have an open mind to creating fans
- Must be super fresh
A minimum of 5 GCSE's at a grade 4 (C) or above including Maths and English.
Training to be provided
You will undertake the ground-breaking Apprentify Junior Content Producer Level 3 apprenticeship.
What you will receive:
- Access to some of the largest digital focused companies in the North West and Yorkshire
- A chance to earn whilst you learn amongst leading industry professionals
- Full support and coaching from an experienced Development Coach with excellent industry experience
- Onsite monthly visits / mentoring and coaching sessions
- Graduation in under 15 months
- Access to the very latest online technical and marketing training
- Marketing projects based on real life scenarios within your business to enhance learning
In addition to all of the above, all of our applicants will go through our Assessment Centre. This exclusive session is designed to identify your digital strengths and weaknesses to help us match you with the perfect employer and the perfect role to start your career in the best way!
Things to consider
What you get
- Earn whilst you learn with a fantastic starting salary of up to £15,000 depending on experience
- Mentors and coaches that will help develop your career
- 15 months of training and development on a Junior Content Producer apprenticeship
Fantastic career and earning potential within a fast growing business and industry. This is like no other opportunity on the market.