Are you looking to kickstart an exciting career in sales and earn up to £30k in your first year whilst you get full training? We’re an award winning I.T. Partner that will help you find the best I.T. Solutions for your business sector. If you’re a hardworking individual, then come work for us and we will help maximise your earning potential!
We are one of the UK’s leading IT resellers. Offering IT solutions to all market sectors. We are actively seeking ambitious, bubbly and confident individuals to join our fast-growing sales team and to be part of the growth of this exciting company. In return, we’re offering uncapped earning potential and the opportunity to further your career.
You will join a team of 13 apprentices and come together to form a sales force like no other!
We pride ourselves on being experts in our field so that our customers can be outstanding in theirs. With strong year-on-year growth, and partnering with the industry’s leading vendors, we offer the full range of IT solutions to our customers.
- Building pipeline by identifying opportunities
- Building a detailed understanding of the customer estate and key growth areas
- Engaging with customers and form a rapport
- Developing sales plans and strategies
- Consulting IT solutions
- Account management
- CRM database updating to support your sales opportunities
Other exciting benefits we will offer:
• Global travel opportunities
• Early access to new and exciting technology
• Excellent growth opportunities
• Personal work laptop will be provided
• Private healthcare plans available
• Pension contribution
• Early access to new exciting technology
• Support from an established and successful leadership team with full professional sales training
• Fantastic career and earning potential within a fast growing business and industry
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English and Maths).
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Initiative,
Training to be provided
You will undertake the innovative and industry led Apprentify IT Technical Salesperson Level 3 apprenticeship.
We have designed our programme to offer you distinct routes to focus your career path and specialise in areas such as social selling or account management. These paths are designed to jump start your career and make you stand out in a competitive field increasing your future earning potential.
During the 15 months of training you will learn cutting edge theory and industry practice across eight units:
- The Sales Lifecycle: you will learn about the sales environment, basic sales and marketing theory and how to manage customers through the sales lifecycle.
- Computer Systems and Sales: you will understand how different IT systems benefit an organisations efficiency and improve sales as well as their core unique selling points.
- The Sales Process: You will begin to master objection handling and closing sales as well as how to negotiate with prospects to achieve better results.
- Product Project: you will learn to analyse your market in detail and propose opportunities for new business for your organisation that are suitable for your product line.
- Sales Ethics and Legalities: you will gain an appreciation of legislation that affects sales and how to sell your products and services in an ethical manner.
- System Security: you will learn about how IT systems keep customer data secure and the principles of secure coding.
- Account Management: You will develop your skills in customer communication to win repeat business with your prospects and learn the importance of cultivating long term relationships.
- The Cloud and Unified Comms: you will learn about how organisations utilise cutting edge tech to streamline processes and protect from cyber attacks.
What you will receive:
- A chance to earn whilst you learn amongst leading industry professionals
- Full support and coaching from an experienced Development Coach with excellent industry experience
- Onsite monthly visits / mentoring and coaching sessions
- Graduation in under 15 months
- Access to the very latest online technical and marketing training
- Sales projects based on real life scenarios within your business to enhance learning
- Develop expertise in an area to develop your career with our bespoke Path to Mastery
- Learn sales skills and coaching in objection handling, account management, lead qualification, negotiation and using technology to improve sales
In addition to all the above, all of our applicants will go through our Assessment Centre. This exclusive session is designed to identify your sales strengths and weaknesses to help us match you with the perfect employer and the perfect role to start your career in the best way!
Things to consider
• £15000 Base salary
• Uncapped commission
• 15 months apprenticeship IT Technical Sales Training (industry recognised qualification)
• 22 days paid Holiday plus Bank holidays
• Casual Dress code
• Early finish when targets are met
• Work from home Tuesdays and Thursdays
• Regular team building events, social activities and company weekends
Fantastic career and earning potential within a fast growing business. We pride ourselves on supporting our apprentices with the view that you will continue to grow with us past your apprenticeship programme.