We are a vibrant and fun venue with a focus on live music, alternative scenes and festival vibes. It is a fun working environment and you’ll get to be part of a keen team of people with a genuine love for the events that happen at the venue. We are looking for someone who can share our enthusiasm!
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Fox & Firkin team as an apprentice!
As part of the apprentice’s job role, it would cover a variety of tasks across events marketing, promotion & planning. Some of the tasks that the apprentice would be doing include:
- Facebook scheduling
- Content sourcing and creation. Including coming up with concepts for alternative online content
- Tik Tok
- Mailouts / Email marketing
- Brand outreach
- Work with the music team to help develop social media strategy
- Community engagement and outreach
- Brand development
- General venue development and input
- Website maintenance
It will be an evolving role that will develop over time.
It is essential for the apprentice to have a keen interest in music and an understanding of the genres that Fox & Firkin works with. They must be familiar with the London nightlife scene.
They must have a reasonable knowledge of how to use a variety of social media platforms. The apprentice must be able to work independently at times and be comfortable working on multiple tasks at any one time.
Not completely essential but ideal if they have video editing and / or graphic design experience.
Five GCSEs at Grades A*-C or 9 – 4 (including English & Maths), Functional Skills Level 2 in English and Maths
- Understanding of how to use social media
- Understanding of musical trends
- Open minded to different types of music
- Must be an organised worker.
- Multitasking is essential and being able to think about different tasks at any one time.
- Must be enthusiastic and passionate about their work. We are a passionate team who really care about our work, we want someone who can share our enthusiasm and drive.
- A genuine passion for music and club culture.
- Attention to detail.
- You will need to be able to work in a team.
Training to be provided
You will undertake the ground-breaking Apprentify Junior Content Producer Level 3 apprenticeship.
What you will receive:
- A chance to earn whilst you learn amongst leading industry professionals
- Full support and coaching from an experienced Development Coach with excellent industry experience
- Onsite monthly visits / mentoring and coaching sessions
- Graduation in under 15 months
- Access to the very latest online technical and marketing training
- Marketing projects based on real life scenarios within your business to enhance learning
In addition to all of the above, all of our applicants will go through our Assessment Centre. This exclusive session is designed to identify your digital strengths and weaknesses to help us match you with the perfect employer and the perfect role to start your career in the best way!
Things to consider
50 per cent off food and drink at the venue
Future prospects will be considered upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.