This role provides the opportunity to learn as part of an experienced team of Campaign Managers. Join an industry thought leader helping clients navigate the energy transition and make a real impact on driving business growth.
This role is wide-ranging and provides exposure to all functions of our global marketing team:
- Reporting to Head of EMEA Regional Marketing
- You will be part of the EMEA Regional Marketing team, with the opportunity to work with colleagues across all marketing functions and from around the world.
- You’ll gain exposure to a broad range of marketing technologies, processes and methodologies that define campaigns focused on driving revenue.
- You’ll get involved in everything from writing campaign briefs, creating email nurture programs and posting on social media amongst many other things
- Develop an in-depth understanding of email marketing, including writing email copy for conversion, understanding key success metrics, automated nurture programs
- Gain exposure to the end-to-end campaign process from defining targets, mapping out the customer journey, planning channel mix, optimising and reporting on results
- Contribute to measuring our impact through marketing and sales reporting
- Provide support across the team on a broad range of tasks to gain a holistic view of the role of a campaign team
- Collaborate with colleagues in the wider marketing team, e.g. social and content, on integrated marketing activities
- Liaise with our regional sales team and develop an understanding of how our team feeds the sales pipeline
- Communicate key information with stakeholders across the business via regular email updates
- Good verbal communication skills
- Organised and follows processes well
- An interest in understanding the importance of data
- A basic understanding of the importance of marketing metrics
- A basic grasp of main Microsoft applications e.g Word. Outlook, Excel
- Good grasp of grammar and written English
- Curious and asks probing questions
- Interested in B2B marketing campaigns
- Tenacious and enthusiastic
- Keen to get stuck into data for optimisation
- Able to work remotely from line manager
- 5 GCSEs grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English and Maths)
- A bachelors degree from a reputable university
Training to be provided
Alongside this role the successful apprentice will study the Marketing Executive Level 4 apprenticeship, which is suited for individuals who have some experience in marketing but can now focus on strategy and optimising project and team management skills to successfully manage stakeholder relationships, deliver marketing plans, and support the business.
Things to consider
• Flexible working
• Supportive culture where employee’s physical and mental well-being are very important
• Community of fellow apprentices in Marketing and Sales
• Access to broad range of training and learning opportunities
• Brand new, prestigious office space at 22 Bishopsgate
• Annual leave 25 days
Very feasible that the right candidate would be offered a permanent role following a successful apprenticeship. With this role and the broad exposure that it brings, there is an opportunity to progress within the campaign role or other teams within the marketing department.