Looking to kick-start your career and earn £18,000 + uncapped commission?
We have an exciting opportunity for tenacious and hungry candidates interested in becoming IT Sales professionals, where initiative and hard work will be encouraged and rewarded. You will work in a fast-paced sales environment with great earning potential and opportunities for growth.
This role focuses on developing opportunities by improving customer relationships and identifying product and service solutions that meet the needs of a diverse range of customers. You will be working within an established company, part of a wider group, who are launching a suite of new IT products.
- Building pipeline by identifying opportunities
- Building a detailed understanding of the customer needs
- Engaging with customers
- Developing sales plans and strategies
- Consulting business solutions
- Account management
- CRM database updating to support your sales opportunities
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English and Maths)
- You will need a good grasp for IT and strong influencing / negotiation skills
- Commercial acumen and an excellent work ethic
- Basic IT skills
- Good organisational skills and time management
- Resourceful, proactive individual
- Great telephone manner
- Excellent rapport and relationship building skills
- Fast learner who is quick to absorb information
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- You will be a highly self-motivated individual
- Have a professional approach to all work carried out
- Be able to work on the telephone, daily
- Well-spoken and articulate with strong presentation skills
- Good grasp of Office and IT products and services
Training to be provided
You will undertake the innovative and industry led Apprentify IT Technical Salesperson Level 3 apprenticeship.
We have designed our programme to offer you distinct routes to focus your career path and specialise in areas such as social selling or account management. These paths are designed to jump start your career and make you stand out in a competitive field increasing your future earning potential.
During the 15 months of training you will learn cutting edge theory and industry practice across eight units:
- The Sales Lifecycle: you will learn about the sales environment, basic sales and marketing theory and how to manage customers through the sales lifecycle.
- Computer Systems and Sales: you will understand how different IT systems benefit an organisations efficiency and improve sales as well as their core unique selling points.
- The Sales Process: You will begin to master objection handling and closing sales as well as how to negotiate with prospects to achieve better results.
- Product Project: you will learn to analyse your market in detail and propose opportunities for new business for your organisation that are suitable for your product line.
- Sales Ethics and Legalities: you will gain an appreciation of legislation that affects sales and how to sell your products and services in an ethical manner.
- System Security: you will learn about how IT systems keep customer data secure and the principles of secure coding.
- Account Management: You will develop your skills in customer communication to win repeat business with your prospects and learn the importance of cultivating long term relationships.
- The Cloud and Unified Comms: you will learn about how organisations utilise cutting edge tech to streamline processes and protect from cyber attacks.
In addition to all the above, all of our applicants will go through our Assessment Centre. This exclusive session is designed to identify your sales strengths and weaknesses to help us match you with the perfect employer and the perfect role to start your career in the best way!
Things to consider
*£18,000 + uncapped commission
*20 days holiday
*Competitive Pension Plan
*A chance to earn whilst you learn amongst leading industry professionals
*Full support and coaching from an experienced Development Coach with excellent industry experience
*Potential OTE £28,000
*Onsite monthly visits / mentoring and coaching sessions
*Graduation in under 15 months
*Access to the very latest online technical and marketing training
*Sales projects based on real life scenarios within your business to enhance learning
*Develop expertise in an area to develop your career with our bespoke Path to Mastery
*Learn sales skills and coaching in objection handling, account management, lead qualification, negotiation and using technology to improve sales
Great career development and earning potential within a fast growing business.