Our Client was founded in the late nineties as an independent express courier. They have grown significantly since then and have now developed into the premium supplier of urgent freight within Europe. Our client cultivates and values fair and respectful relationships with their staff and the general public.
You will be part of a friendly team in a fast-growing company with flat corporate structures and short decision-making processes. We offer you a positive working environment in which your ideas are welcome and you are given the freedom to make independent decisions for your area
The role is an exciting opening for someone intent on a career in Sales, learning the ropes from inside the company where the future success is all down to your own initiative! Varied days will keep you engaged and focussed on offering pro-active solutions for our customers.
- You independently answer all customer enquiries for pricing/tenders amd support the KAM team
- You pro-actively seek out new opportunities for the business through marketing our services
- You create offers and transfer them into the system
- You ensure the servive promise of our client in the daily business
- You ensure the satisfaction of the clients and independently develop solutions for occurring problems in cooperation with the Customer Service Manager.
- Identify new commercial opportunities by looking at our existing client base.
- Call on prospective and lapsed customers in order to re-introduce our portfolio.
- Folow up on all quotes with customers to obtain feedback, adjustuing pricing where positive to ensure we secure opportunities.
- Build relationships with our customers in order to develop future opportunity.
- Maintain our in-house customer database.
- You have a secondary school leaving certificate or a comparable qualification.
- You have atleast 2 years experience in the commercial sector or experience in the offices (logistics desriable)
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Great inter-personal skills and an open-minded approach
Desirable Personal Qualities:
- Proactive, positive and organised
- You are communicative and enjoy working in a team
- Strong time-management skills when working under pressure
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Team working,
Training to be provided
Level 4 Sales Executive Apprenticeship
A Sales Executive is a sales person working in either the Business to Business or Business to Consumer markets with the responsibility to sell a specific product line or service. They plan their sales activities, lead the end-to-end sales interaction with the customer and manage their sales internally within their organisation. They will be responsible for retaining and growing a number of existing customer accounts, and generating new business by contacting prospective customers, qualifying opportunities and bringing the sales process to a mutually acceptable close.
A Sales Executive will develop customer relationships by establishing rapport and building trust and confidence in their own and their organisation’s capabilities through demonstration of detailed product knowledge, competitor knowledge and an understanding of the market in which they operate, and by ensuring a positive customer experience.
This program covers and will help you develop skills in:
- Sales fundamentals
- The sales lifecycle
- Understanding your product portfolio
- Closing a sale
- Ethics and legalities
- Gathering Intelligence
Things to consider
• Fun environment to work within and one which you will become an integral part of.
• We are committed to support you to build your knowledge of our services and the Express European Freight Market.
• Rewarding earning potential
• Serious career progression opportunities within the business
Permanent position for the right candidates on successful completion of the apprenticeship.