Is social media your spiritual home? Do you love putting virtual pen to paper? Hone your craft and train up in social media, ad campaigns and content creation with Champions UK plc.
We’re looking for a social media apprentice to join our business in Loughborough . If you’re a grafter looking for a chance to break into digital marketing, you’ve come to the right place.
- Assisting the social media manager with the daily running of the department
- Curating all published content in line with the social media plans
- Actively listening to the social world, cultivating sales and leads in a proactive manner
- Designing, creating and managing promotions and social ad campaigns is advantageous
- Keep up to date with the latest technology, social media updates and industry changes – feeding into the wider team any relevant opportunities
- Searching for opportunities to reach out to social fans and connect
- Cross promoting a variety of products and brands • Influencing social media and creating meaningful relationships
- Data analysis and reporting
- Compiling reports for management showing ROI
- Any additional duties that may be requested by stakeholders or management
Experience, Qualifications and Skills Required
- Knowledgeable and up to date on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube marketing techniques (+TikTok)
- Some experience with Social Media Advertising and campaign management
- A genuine passion for visual storytelling
- An understanding of the landing page experience and user journey after social media
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to spot gaps in content marketing strategies
- Proactive and professional attitude to work and continuous professional development
- Confident people-skills and demonstration of teamwork
- Photoshop, Canva an InDesign proficiency, with a keen eye for visuals
- An understanding of the current multi-channel marketing landscape and cross promotional campaigns
- Well organised with a ‘can do’ attitude and able to work in a fast-paced environment
• 5 GCSEs grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English and Maths)
Training to be provided
You will undertake the ground-breaking Apprentify Content Creator Level 3 apprenticeship.
We have designed our programme to offer you a distinct route into your chosen career path and specialise in researching, preparing, and developing content to maximise audience engagement. Content creators capture the strategy and objectives of the brand and needs of the customer, client or business.
During the 13 months of training, you will learn the most up to date theory and industry practices across 11 carefully structured Modules covering the duties that are required as a Content Creator:
- Plan and develop creative content in line with the brief and budget/costs.
- Interpret the strategy and objectives of the brand and align these to the content.
- Research, prepare and develop the media messaging to maximise audience engagement.
- Develop and create written content that can be used across a variety of media.
- Create visual and audio content that can be used across a variety of media.
- Store content securely and methodically to enable efficient access and retrieval
- Collaborate with colleagues and clients to plan and align content delivery with business objectives.
- Manage content online using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the content produced against the original plan and recommend improvements.
- Undertake continuous professional development to keep up-to-date with trends and technology.
Things to consider
• Starting salary between £15 - 18K
• On-site gym
• Countryside location with car parking
• New starter goodie bag
• Above and beyond bonus scheme
• Enhanced holiday allowance after three continuous years with the company
• Modern and spacious office in our new digital hub
• Socials events
• On-going personal development and training
• Contributory pension scheme
• Birthday bottle of bubbly
• Christmas Party - all expenses paid
• Free access to online GPs, emotional wellbeing, legal and financial support with our employee benefits platform
• Exclusive discounts to a range of online and high-street stores and restaurants