|Company Address:||Manchester, England , M4 6WX|
|Course Name:||Sales executive (Level 4)|
|Course Duration:||13 Months|
The core role of an Arpero Search Consultant is support, solve and supply defined short lists and talent pools across multiple campaigns.
• Collaborate closely with the Client Partners’ to proactive solve client demand.
• Develop a deep understanding across the Consultancy, Strategy and Technology Change sector, ultimately becoming a subject matter expert.
• Proactively innovate new ways to open out, engage and build relationships within the consultancy industry and market.
• Nurture and expand a passive talent pool within a niche portfolio.
• Work across a large demand pipeline to source candidates across project campaigns
• Networking with candidates frequently, organising networking events and candidate presentations
• Support the wider company ‘sales strategy’ via defined client mapping, lead generation and research projects utilising the Miller Heiman strategic analysis framework
• CRM Database administration and management
A Sales Executive is a sales person working in either the Business to Business or Business to Consumer markets with the responsibility to sell a specific product line or service. They plan their sales activities, lead the end-to-end sales interaction with the customer and manage their sales internally within their organisation. They will be responsible for retaining and growing a number of existing customer accounts, and generating new business by contacting prospective customers, qualifying opportunities and bringing the sales process to a mutually acceptable close.
A Sales Executive will develop customer relationships by establishing rapport and building trust and confidence in their own and their organisation’s capabilities through demonstration of detailed product knowledge, competitor knowledge and an understanding of the market in which they operate, and by ensuring a positive customer experience.
This program covers and will help you develop skills in:
Bury St. Edmunds, EnglandView