Sales Development Representative
£27-£33k Base + OTE
Starting day: ASAP
Join our dynamic and innovative company dedicated to transforming lives through apprenticeships and training! We are a trail blazing organisation that believes in empowering individuals to unlock their full potential by providing access to life-changing opportunities.
The successful candidate will be a high-energy, goal-oriented, methodical, and tenacious team player that loves to win!
• Execute outbound campaigns to targeted accounts to generate qualified opportunities for the wider sales team.
• Respond to inbound inquiries from prospective customers (phone, email, and LinkedIn) to generate new sales opportunities.
• Map prospective accounts around organisational structure, people, and existing technology.
• Engage executives in large prospect accounts, strategising with salespeople and management to break into key accounts.
• Participating in network events
• Working with marketing to provide content for e-marketing and social media activities.
• Using CRM database to record all meetings and customer contacts.
• A company that continues to grow, change, and innovate, and gives our teams the space to be proactive and creative.
• Real career opportunities. We care about growth and development. Vertical career progression is an obvious possibility, but we also offer the possibility for lateral moving, joining different teams and mastering specific skills.
• A company culture that is based on transparency, teamwork, and excellence.
• We ask, “Why?” a lot. It helps us connect our individual work to the bigger picture and sometimes even uncover a better way.
• In house sales training bootcamp to get you up to speed quickly and effectively.
• Free on-site parking for our HQ office
• Private medical insurance
• Hybrid working
• Competitive salary and OTE
• Clear progression path through the business
• Exposure to all types of accounts
• Continued development plans and support from leaders within apprentify
• Outstanding communicator via phone and email to a multitude of audiences.
• Ability to change priorities quickly, capacity to handle multiple tasks, perform at high velocity.
• Demonstrate a strong desire to keep up to date on business trends, changes, and best practises.
• Good organisational skills and time management
Join us in revolutionising the way people launce their careers and organisations invest in talent. Embark on a thrilling career journey where you’ll be rewarded not only financially but also with the knowledge that you’re making a lasting impact on individuals and society as a whole. Apply today to become our apprentice advocate and SDR, and together, lets shape the workforce of tomorrow!