Level 3 Content Creator Apprenticeship
|13 months plus End Point Assessment
|Level 3 Apprenticeship
Content Producer Apprenticeship
We recognise how important content is for businesses looking to promote, sell and market their products and services. Additionally, we know how exciting a career in content is and the vast opportunities that follow suit. That's why we've crafted our Level 3 Content Creator apprenticeship course, equal to an A-Level qualification, to help tomorrow's talent kick start their career. What’s more, we're allowing businesses to broaden their horizons when it comes to content.
Our Content Creator apprenticeship is designed to develop multimedia content from written, audio, and visual to everything in between. We allow talent to produce content that spreads across multiple platforms and media. In addition, our programme shows apprentices how to develop messaging to maximise audience engagement for brands.
Apprentify's Content Creator apprenticeships are perfect for hard-working individuals who love to express creativity through work. In addition, they are ideal for any company looking to upskill their existing content teams or bring fresh minds into their business. Our Content Creator apprenticeship opens multiple doors for you, whether you're a business owner, department manager, or talent. This opportunity allows passionate people to gain skills in a constantly growing industry.
The primary duties we cover on our Content Creator apprenticeship are:
- Plan and develop creative content aligned with the brief and budget/costs.
- Interpret the strategy and objectives of the brand and align these to the content.
- Research, prepare and develop the media messaging to maximise audience engagement.
- Develop and create written content for various media.
- Create visual and audio content for multiple media.
- Store content securely and methodically to enable efficient access and retrieval.
- Collaborate with colleagues and clients to plan and align content delivery with business objectives.
- Manage content online using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the content produced against the original plan and recommend improvements.