Apprentices
Employers
Courses
About Us
Courses

Digital apprenticeships

Learn the skills, Develop your future

Looking to gain industry knowledge in a digital and creative field such as Digital Marketing, Junior Content Producer or Marketing Executive? Our digital apprenticeships offer quality training, hands-on learning and an array of career specialists ready to help you on your journey. We want to prepare organisations by supplying the latest digital talent who can future-proof your business.

Digital Apprenticeship Options

We have worked countless hours to perfect our digital apprenticeship offering and supply quality training to future-proof businesses while also generating some of the best talent.

Digital Marketer -
Digital Marketer

13 Months (Plus End Point Assessment)

Level 3


A digital marketing apprentice will have a creative mindset and the ability to use technology while also engaging with digital platforms to acquire new customers, convert, attract and retain them for long term business growth.

Junior Content Producer -
Junior Content Producer

13 Months (Plus End Point Assessment)

Level 3


This apprenticeship is designed for people whose role is creating content in digital, social, broadcast and print. This is explored in four clearly defined areas set out in the standard.

Marketing Executive -
Marketing Executive

13 Months (Plus End Point Assessment)

Level 4


Helping to shape, support and deliver marketing plans. Working in conjunction with the marketing manager. A highly audience-focused role that requires creativity, communication and project management skills.

PR and Communications Assistant -
PR and Communications Assistant

13 Months (Plus End Point Assessment)

Level 4


PR and Communications concerns the building, protecting and maintaining a positive reputation for brands, organisations and individuals. It also concerns the way those brands, organisations and individuals communicate about themselves, their products or their services with the public.

Advertising and Media Executive -
Advertising and Media Executive

13 Months (Plus End Point Assessment)

Level 3


The primary role of an Advertising and Media Executive is to promote brands through creative media campaigns to meet commercial objectives. They will work with agencies to deliver campaigns and serve adverts to customers.

Why an apprenticeship?

Choosing an apprenticeship comes with many advantages and perks, not only for you but also for an employer. As an apprentice, you will benefit from on the job learning of which you will conduct 80% of your work time acting as an ordinary employee with the remaining 20% being allocated for lessons/ learning activities (at Apprentify all these learning modules are conducted online for your convenience). Apprenticeships are also a fantastic way to get your foot in the door or kick off your professional career in a new sector/role.

Our Benefits
  • Earn while you learn
  • No learning costs
  • Gain industry experience
  • E-learning
  • Develop skills
  • Receive apprentice discounts

Very good apprenticeship provider, great communication between business and students with staff that actually care.

Harry Bunn - Digital Marketer

Harry Bunn

Digital Marketer

Really helpful, jam packed full of information to help you create the best campaigns. I can't wait to put it all in to practice!

Chloe Grantham - Digital Marketer

Chloe Grantham

Digital Marketer

The use of virtual classrooms is not only a helpful and interactive learning technique, it also provides the opportunity for collaboration with other apprentices which is fantastic for idea and content generation.

Andrea - Apprentice

Andrea

Apprentice

The Digital Marketing course Apprentify offer is second to none. The use of Adobe Connect enables you to connect with others in the online classroom and allows you to feel comfortable speaking up if a concept needs explaining again. The way the course is run is thorough but maintains pace through quizzes, interactive activities and interactions with your class and tutor.

Rosie - Apprentice

Rosie

Apprentice

After completing my Junior Content Producing course, I can certainly say that the course is exceptional. It covers a wide variety of content and helps provide significant training and support throughout the apprenticeship. 

Alex Knowlson - Junior Content Producer

Alex Knowlson

Junior Content Producer

Superb company, really helpful advisers and presenters. They combine their knowledge of digital marketing on the whole with their experience from previous roles to provide a rounded theoretical explanation of digital marketing and back those points with examples of practical experience.

Andrea - Apprentice

Andrea

Apprentice

Still have questions? Get in touch today

Contact Us

Not quite satisfied? Get in touch with one of our lovely members of staff today to start exploring your future and learn more.