We are proud to be an Outstanding Apprenticeship Provider as graded by Ofsted!


Sales and Procurement apprenticeships

Learn the skills, Develop your future

Looking to develop your knowledge in a commercial field and kickstart your career in sales? Get hands-on sales training using one of our apprenticeships and prepare to be trained by a career specialist. We strive to be able to provide quality training to all of our apprentices while giving employers a dedicated, hard-working member of staff.

Sales Apprenticeship Options

We have worked countless hours to perfect our sales apprenticeship offering and supply quality training to future-proof businesses while also generating some of the best talent.

Sales Executive -
Sales Executive

13 Months (Plus End Point Assessment)

Level 4

A Sales Executive is a sales person working in either the Business to Business or Business to Consumer markets with the responsibility to sell a specific product line or service. They plan their sales activities, lead the end-to-end sales interaction with the customer and manage their sales internally within their organisation.

IT Technical Sales -
IT Technical Sales

13 Months (Plus End Point Assessment)

Level 3

The primary role of an IT Technical Salesperson is to sell a company’s technical products and services. They need a good knowledge and understanding of the portfolio of technologies that are available. They work to maintain good relationships with existing clients and gain repeat business wherever possible from customers

Fundraiser -

18 Months (Plus End Point Assessment)

Level 3

Do you want to make a difference in the world and raise funds for charity? You will learn how to communicate, manage data, and use technology to plan, implement and evaluate fundraising activities. You will also get support and guidance from our mentors and trainers. This is a great chance to start your charity career and earn while you learn.

Why an apprenticeship?

Choosing an apprenticeship comes with many advantages and perks not only for you but also for any employer. As an apprentice, you will benefit from on the job learning of which you will conduct 80% of your work time acting as an ordinary employee with the remaining 20% being allocated for lessons/learning activities (at Apprentify all these learning modules are conducted online for your convenience). Apprenticeships are also a fantastic way to get your foot in the door or kick off your professional career in a new sector/role.

Our Benefits
  • Earn while you learn
  • No learning costs
  • Gain industry experience
  • E-learning
  • Develop skills
  • Receive apprentice discounts

Very good apprenticeship provider, great communication between business and students with staff that actually care.

Harry Bunn - Digital Marketer

Harry Bunn

Digital Marketer

Really helpful, jam packed full of information to help you create the best campaigns. I can't wait to put it all in to practice!

Chloe Grantham - Digital Marketer

Chloe Grantham

Digital Marketer

The use of virtual classrooms is not only a helpful and interactive learning technique, it also provides the opportunity for collaboration with other apprentices which is fantastic for idea and content generation.

Andrea - Apprentice



The Digital Marketing course Apprentify offer is second to none. The use of Adobe Connect enables you to connect with others in the online classroom and allows you to feel comfortable speaking up if a concept needs explaining again. The way the course is run is thorough but maintains pace through quizzes, interactive activities and interactions with your class and tutor.

Rosie - Apprentice



After completing my Junior Content Producing course, I can certainly say that the course is exceptional. It covers a wide variety of content and helps provide significant training and support throughout the apprenticeship. 

Alex Knowlson - Junior Content Producer

Alex Knowlson

Junior Content Producer

Superb company, really helpful advisers and presenters. They combine their knowledge of digital marketing on the whole with their experience from previous roles to provide a rounded theoretical explanation of digital marketing and back those points with examples of practical experience.

Andrea - Apprentice



Still have questions? Get in touch today

Contact Us

Not quite satisfied? Get in touch with one of our lovely members of staff today to start exploring your future and learn more.