Level 3 Videographer Apprenticeship
|Course Duration:||13 months plus End Point Assessment|
|Course Qualification:||Level 3 Apprenticeship|
Here at Apprentify we recognise how important content is for businesses looking to promote, sell and market their products and services. Additionally, we know how exciting a career in content is and the vast opportunities that follow suit. That's why we've crafted our Level 3 Content Creator apprenticeship course with the main focus on videography, when it comes to content in recent years it has shown to be one of if not the main marketing tool businesses are using, it is extremely important to get those all important likes, shares and to be successful drive conversions.
We encourage talent to produce content that spreads across multiple platforms and media. In addition, our programme shows apprentices how to develop messaging to maximise audience engagement for brands.
Apprentify's Content Producer apprenticeships are perfect for hard-working individuals who love to express creativity through work. In addition, they are ideal for any company looking to upskill their existing content teams or bring fresh minds into their business. Our Content Creator apprenticeship opens multiple doors for you, whether you're a business owner, department manager, or talent. This opportunity allows passionate people to gain skills in a constantly growing industry.
They are required to keep up to date with new technologies, platform developments and consumer trends.
The primary duties we cover on our Videography apprenticeship are:
- Plan and develop creative content in line with the brief and budget/costs.
- Interpret the strategy and objectives of the brand and align these to the content.
- Research, prepare and develop the media messaging to maximise audience engagement.
- Develop and create written content that can be used across a variety of media.
- Create visual and audio content that can be used across a variety of media.
- Store content securely and methodically to enable efficient access and retrieval.
- Collaborate with colleagues and clients to plan and align content delivery with business objectives.
- Manage content online using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the content produced against the original plan and recommend improvements.