We are proud to be an Outstanding Apprenticeship Provider as graded by Ofsted!

Fully Funded Digital Skills Bootcamp

Digital Marketing Course

In today’s digital age more and more businesses are relying on an effective digital presence to stimulate sales and interest. Our Digital Skills Bootcamp in Digital Marketing provides the skills you need to pursue a career in marketing.

Our Digital Markering Course typically costs £199 per day. But thanks to a recent scheme, we are offering this course for absolutely free! Register your interest today and one of our friendly team will contact you to discuss availability & funding.

  • 15 weeks
  • 2 days per week | 09:30 - 16:30
Register your interest for this course:

Don't just ask us...

What is the Digital Marketing Bootcamp?

In this course, you will learn how marketing principles can assist with the design and delivery of marketing campaigns.

You will understand how to analyse data related to campaigns so you can explain the effectiveness of the strategies employed. After this, you will gain experience with web design and how to optimise web pages for search engines as well as making pages secure. You will also gain exposure to the best techniques to use to generate leads alongside the use of images/videos on various digital platforms. 

Throughout the duration of our course, you will create a portfolio of evidence to showcase the skills you have gained. All you will need is access to the internet, a PC or laptop and the ability to install free software if required.

What you'll learn

Take a sneak peek at everything we cover.

Delivering Campaigns
Delivering Campaigns

Understand the core marketing principles, the role of customer relationships marketing and how to work as a team to deliver digital marketing campaigns.

Marketing Principles
Marketing Principles

Understanding customer engagement and market segmentation, exploring the customer lifecycle, and the main components of digital/social media strategies.

Basic Coding
Basic Coding

Delve into the principles of coding on different platforms, learning how to create web pages using HTML and CSS including metadata and bringing it all together.

Website Building
Website Building

Learn how to build websites using WordPress basics/security and how to take websites further with Divi and SEO.


Answers to some of our most common questions. 

Still have questions?

Complete the form above and one of our friendly team will be in touch to answer any queries you may have.

Who pays for the course?

If you are unemployed, self-employed or employed and looking for a career change, then these courses are fully funded at no cost to you. Subject to eligibility criteria and Onboarding requirements being met. 

If you are employed, and looking to progress within your current role, take on new responsibilities, or a new position within your organisation, then a small co-funded contribution will be required from your employer. 

An employer contribution is determined by the size of the organisation 

For SMEs – Small, Medium Enterprises (<250 employees) the contribution is 10% of the cost of the course, the remaining 90% is Government funded 

For Large employers (250> employees) the contribution is 30% of the cost of the course (Course costs vary – full details can be provided. The remaining 70% is Government funded 

Who's eligible?

These courses are available to anyone residing in West Yorkshire. Please see full eligibility requirements below: 


  • Applicants must be aged 19 or over as at 31st August 2023 

  • Applicants must live within West Yorkshire 

  • Applicants must have the right to legally reside and work in the UK and be resident for 3 years or more preceding the course start date 

  • Applicants must not be in part/full time education or undertaking any other Government funded programme when joining the course. 

  • Applicants must not have undertaken a Skills Connect course in the past (an individual can only receive funding for one course) 

  • Applicants must have never received an Advanced Learning Loan 

  • Participants who are ‘Economically Inactive’ are not eligible for this project.  

  • Applicants must be able to commit to the course, and to liaising with Apprentify for up to six months after course completion to confirm / support career progression.  

  • Applicants who are accessing a fully funded training opportunity must confirm their intention to access a new job role with a new employer at the point of enrolling on to the course.  

What skills / qualifications do I need?

No prior knowledge, skills or experience is needed! 

These bootcamps are to support individuals looking to reskill into a new area or upskill existing knowledge and expertise. Our Digital Skills Bootcamps specialise in providing leaders with the tools needed to manage and embrace the new digital style of working.

All learners will be required to complete a Knowledge and Skills Assessment prior to starting the course to determine initial understanding. Learners will also be asked to complete a final assessment to establish progression.

Learners are also asked to complete an Initial Assessment in English and Maths, unless evidence can be provided that supports prior attainment equivalency of a Level 2 (GCSE A-C / 4-9 or Functional Skills). This is not a test, but allows us to ensure the right level of support is provided wherever necessary. 

What do I need?

All you will need is access to the internet, a PC or laptop and the ability to install free software if required. Along with the willingness to learn, and a commitment to the course.

Our Industry Partners

JD Group
Pets at Home
Greater Manc Transport