As Marketing Apprentice, you’ll be responsible for assisting the team in delivering marketing strategies that promote our products and services to customers.
- What you’ll be getting up to
- Assist in the planning and execution of various marketing campaigns, including email and social media.
- Collaborate with the team to develop and implement creative ideas for marketing initiatives.
- Assist with the production of a range of marketing collateral.
- Conduct market research and analysis to support marketing strategies and tactics.
- Assist with the creation of marketing materials, including presentations, flyers, and email templates.
- Manage and maintain our social media presence, including creating and scheduling posts (Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
- Review and respond to customer feedback on Google & Trustpilot.
- Respond to queries via our website chat.
- Review and report on marketing activity to ensure return on investment.
- Write and issue customer communications (as required)
The role will be a great fit if:
- A Passion for marketing, brand, and advertising.
- Basic commercial/business acumen - you don’t need to know everything, but you’ll understand the basics or be keen to learn about this.
- Good planning skills – you’ll be great at managing expectations and timescales, making sure you’re able to meet deadlines.
- Computer literate – ideally, you’ll have experience of using Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and social media platforms.
- You’re curious and always on the lookout for ways to develop and grow.
- It’s important that you are organised, and you have attention to detail.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and with initiative and creativity.
- Strong team player and able to collaborate with colleagues to achieve the best results.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's at a grade 4 (C) or above including Maths and English.
IT skills, Attention to detail, Creative,
Training to be provided
You will undertake the ground breaking Apprentify Digital Marketer Level 3 apprenticeship.
We have designed our programme to offer you 4 distinct routes to focus your career path and specialise in areas such as Social Media, Search Engine Marketing, Web Design or Web Development. These paths are designed to jump start your career and make you stand out in a competitive field increasing your future earning potential.
During the 15 months of training you will learn cutting edge theory and industry practice across three Knowledge Modules:
Marketing Principles – starting with the basics you will learn how to effectively target customers based on their wants and desires as well as how the sales and marketing funnels work. You will understand what makes customers buy or not buy and how marketing can influence this as well as how to effectively focus on target markets and manage customers to make them loyal to a business.
How the Web Works – delving into the technical you will learn the Principles of Coding and how marketers create effective web sites, designs and user interfaces. This includes how web design and development drive engagement and conversions.
Driving Return on Investment – using data to create detailed customer insight, you will learn how to use industry leading platforms (including Google Analytics) to understand the online customer journey and improve your marketing based on customer usage of your website.
What you will receive:
- A chance to earn whilst you learn amongst leading industry professionals
- Full support and coaching from an experienced Development Coach with excellent industry experience
- Onsite monthly visits / mentoring and coaching sessions
- Graduation in under 15 months
- Access to the very latest online technical and marketing training
- Marketing projects based on real life scenarios within your business to enhance learning
- Develop expertise in an area to develop your career with our bespoke Path to Mastery
- Digital skills and coaching in social media marketing, Google advertising, copywriting, website design and development, content production and tools to enhance digital marketing
In addition to all of the above, all of our applicants will go through our Assessment Centre. This exclusive session is designed to identify your digital strengths and weaknesses to help us match you with the perfect employer and the perfect role to start your career in the best way!
Things to consider
Flexible hours – we’re also happy to talk about flexible working requests.
30 days holiday (including bank holidays) - and if that’s not enough you can also buy & sell holidays.
Yearly Company-wide holiday.
Summer and Winter Social.
Employee Assistance Programme - with 24/7 access to a Remote GP.
Cycle to Work Scheme & Tech Scheme.
We would love this to develop into a permanent role once the apprenticeship is successfully completed.